Global Kids Curriculum
- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level.
- For young children, opportunities are available to observe, handle a variety of natural and man-made material and hone their inherent virtue of questioning and sharing.
- Students are encouraged to participate in class activities as singing, drawing and colouring, writing, group games, clay modeling, puzzles and recitation.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is on laying foundation for literacy, numeracy & comprehension skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Museums and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.