Sr. Sec. Curriculum
- The emphasis is laid not merely on information, but also on the learning of academic and practical skills.
- The specialized program for this level strives to achieve balance between academic excellence and the life outside the realms of scholastic aptitudes.
- An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success.
- The concept of syncro-study has been introduced to reduce stress levels of students. A synchronized study pattern is maintained between the course content of the board examinations and that of the competitive entrance examinations.
- Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students.